Starting at: Wallington
Arrive at: Kenton
Stations passed through from Wallington
- Waddon Rail Station
- West Croydon Rail Station
- Norwood Junction Rail Station
- London Bridge Rail Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Kenton to Wallington
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Wallington to Little Kimble Rail Station
- Wallington to Theobalds Grove
- Wallington to Blackhorse Lane Tram Stop
- Wallington to Swanley
- Wallington to Farningham Road Rail Station
- Wallington to Oxshott Rail Station
- Wallington to Broadstairs Rail Station
- Wallington to Hackbridge
- Wallington to Harold Wood
- Wallington to Wraysbury Rail Station
- Wallington to Reeves Corner Tram Stop