Starting at: Wallington
Arrive at: Ealing Broadway
Stations passed through from Wallington
- Waddon Rail Station
- West Croydon Rail Station
- Selhurst Rail Station
- Thornton Heath Rail Station
- Norbury Rail Station
- Streatham Common Rail Station
- Balham Rail Station
EALING BROADWAY STATION: The ticket office has reduced opening hours to protect customers and staff. Weekdays 05:35-23:25. Saturday 06:00-18:00. Sunday 07:00-20:30
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Ealing Broadway to Wallington
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Wallington to Troon Rail Station
- Wallington to Cambridge Rail Station
- Wallington to Leatherhead Rail Station
- Wallington to Petts Wood
- Wallington to Tutbury & Hatton Rail Station
- Wallington to Sarn Rail Station
- Wallington to Failsworth (Manchester Metrolink)
- Wallington to Liverpool James Street Rail Station
- Wallington to Gidea Park
- Wallington to Barry Rail Station
- Wallington to Wickford Rail Station