Starting at: Wallington
Arrive at: Clapham North
Stations passed through from Wallington
- Parkgate Road
- Park Lane
- Carshalton High Street
- Carshalton Ponds
- Carshalton Station
- Wrythe Green
- Wrythe Recreation Ground
- Poulton Avenue
- Muschamp Road
- Welbeck Road
- St Helier Hospital
- Wrythe Lane / Rosehill Roundabout
- St Helier Avenue / Rose Hill Roundabout
- Dore Gardens
- St Helier Avenue / Middleton Road
- Chester Gardens
- Langdon Walk
- Connaught Gardens
- Morden Hall Road / Central Road
- Aberconway Road
- Morden Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Clapham North to Wallington
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Wallington to Hertford East Rail Station
- Wallington to Wembley Central
- Wallington to King Henry's Drive Tram Stop
- Wallington to Bricket Wood Rail Station
- Wallington to Latimer Road
- Wallington to Luton Airport Parkway Rail Station
- Wallington to Elmstead Woods
- Wallington to Erith
- Wallington to Gipsy Hill
- Wallington to Clock House
- Wallington to Newark Castle Rail Station