Starting at: Twickenham
Arrive at: East India DLR
Stations passed through from Twickenham
- Richmond (London) Rail Station
- Clapham Junction Rail Station
- London Waterloo Rail Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: East India DLR to Twickenham
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Twickenham to Chichester Rail Station
- Twickenham to Tooting Bec
- Twickenham to Pevensey & Westham Rail Station
- Twickenham to Weeley Rail Station
- Twickenham to Coryton Rail Station
- Twickenham to Wimbledon Chase
- Twickenham to West Jesmond (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- Twickenham to Etchingham Rail Station
- Twickenham to Harwich Town Rail Station
- Twickenham to Risca & Pontymister Rail Station