Starting at: Twickenham
Arrive at: Bromley South
Stations passed through from Twickenham
- Whitton Road
- Hill View Road
- Crane Avenue
- Woodstock Avenue
- Lynton Close
- Isleworth Leisure Centre and Library
- Worton Road
- Isleworth War Memorial
- Mandeville Road
- Twickenham Rd / West Middlesex Hospital
- Park Road
- Busch Corner
- Syon Lane
- Beech Avenue
- Brent Lea
- Market Place
- Brentford County Court
- Watermans Centre
- The Musical Museum
- London Museum Of Water and Steam
- Kew Bridge Station
- Brentford Fountain Leisure Centre
- Thorney Hedge Road
- Gunnersbury Station
Bus Stop Closed\n\nPlease use the next Bus Stop to\n catch your Bus from instead
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Bromley South to Twickenham
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Twickenham to Southgate
- Twickenham to Bayford Rail Station
- Twickenham to Winnersh Rail Station
- Twickenham to Oxshott Rail Station
- Twickenham to Teignmouth Rail Station
- Twickenham to Barnehurst
- Twickenham to South Croydon
- Twickenham to South Quay DLR
- Twickenham to Rainham (Kent) Rail Station
- Twickenham to Epsom