Starting at: Tulse Hill
Arrive at: Brondesbury Park
Stations passed through from Tulse Hill
- Herne Hill Rail Station
- Loughborough Junction Rail Station
- Elephant & Castle Rail Station
Stop closed,buses on diversion\n Collision on Norwood Road\n Check tfl.gov.uk/bus/status\n
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Brondesbury Park to Tulse Hill
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Tulse Hill to Kirkconnel Rail Station
- Tulse Hill to Stamford Brook
- Tulse Hill to Tottenham Court Road
- Tulse Hill to Bristol Temple Meads Rail Station
- Tulse Hill to South Quay DLR
- Tulse Hill to South Ruislip
- Tulse Hill to Hadrian Road (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- Tulse Hill to Plaistow
- Tulse Hill to Woodgrange Park
- Tulse Hill to Watford Junction Rail Station
- Tulse Hill to Wraysbury Rail Station