Starting at: Tulse Hill
Arrive at: Barons Court
Stations passed through from Tulse Hill
- Hardel Rise
Bus stop closed due to Thames Water works. Please use the previous or next bus stop to board your bus.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Barons Court to Tulse Hill
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Tulse Hill to Caledonian Road
- Tulse Hill to Radlett Rail Station
- Tulse Hill to Anerley
- Tulse Hill to South Tottenham
- Tulse Hill to Mitcham Tram Stop
- Tulse Hill to Filey Rail Station
- Tulse Hill to Seamer Rail Station
- Tulse Hill to St Neots Rail Station
- Tulse Hill to Bermuda Park Rail Station
- Tulse Hill to Merstham Rail Station
- Tulse Hill to Manchester Oxford Road Rail Station