Starting at: Tooting
Journey time between Tooting and averages at 64 minutes
Stations passed through from Tooting
- Amen Corner
- Tooting / The Mitre
- Bickley Street
- Tooting Broadway Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: to Tooting
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Tooting to Castleton Moor Rail Station
- Tooting to Harrington Road Tram Stop
- Tooting to Darton Rail Station
- Tooting to Watford
- Tooting to Roose Rail Station
- Tooting to Tufnell Park
- Tooting to Canterbury East Rail Station
- Tooting to Sunderland (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- Tooting to Weeley Rail Station
- Tooting to Islip Rail Station
- Tooting to Swinton (Manchester) Rail Station