Starting at: Thornton Heath
Arrive at: Watford High Street
EUSTON STATION: Step-free interchange is only available between southbound Northern line Bank Branch trains and southbound Victoria line trains, and between northbound Northern line Bank trains and northbound Victoria line trains. No step-free access or interchange is available to/from the Charing Cross branch platforms.
Stations passed through from Thornton Heath
- Norbury Rail Station
- Streatham Common Rail Station
- Balham Rail Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Watford High Street to Thornton Heath
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Thornton Heath to Morfa Mawddach Rail Station
- Thornton Heath to Riddlesdown
- Thornton Heath to Sheffield Park (Bluebell Railway)
- Thornton Heath to Fiskerton Rail Station
- Thornton Heath to Eastleigh Rail Station
- Thornton Heath to Wilnecote (Staffs) Rail Station
- Thornton Heath to Dalwhinnie Rail Station
- Thornton Heath to Winson Green Outer Circle (Midland Metro Stop)
- Thornton Heath to Moston Rail Station
- Thornton Heath to Witham (Essex) Rail Station
- Thornton Heath to Moses Gate Rail Station