Starting at: Thames Ditton
Arrive at: Woodside Park
EUSTON STATION: Step-free interchange is only available between southbound Northern line Bank Branch trains and southbound Victoria line trains, and between northbound Northern line Bank trains and northbound Victoria line trains. No step-free access or interchange is available to/from the Charing Cross branch platforms.
Stations passed through from Thames Ditton
Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
Ticket price information
Return journey: Woodside Park to Thames Ditton
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Thames Ditton to Billingshurst Rail Station
- Thames Ditton to Hornsey
- Thames Ditton to Malden Manor
- Thames Ditton to New Hythe Rail Station
- Thames Ditton to Chislehurst
- Thames Ditton to North Fambridge Rail Station
- Thames Ditton to Clapham North
- Thames Ditton to Welwyn Garden City Rail Station
- Thames Ditton to Kennington
- Thames Ditton to Marple Rail Station