Starting at: Thames Ditton
Arrive at: Swiss Cottage
Stations passed through from Thames Ditton
- Surbiton Rail Station
- Berrylands Rail Station
- New Malden Rail Station
- Raynes Park Rail Station
- Wimbledon Rail Station
- Earlsfield Rail Station
- Clapham Junction Rail Station
- Vauxhall Rail Station
- London Waterloo Rail Station
Bus stop closed\n Temporary stop located on\nAdelaide Road, near the junction\n with Finchley Road.
Swiss Cottage: Closed - Station closed due to operational restrictions.
SWISS COTTAGE STATION: Station closed to help key stations remain open and allow essential journeys only
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Swiss Cottage to Thames Ditton
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Thames Ditton to Island Gardens DLR
- Thames Ditton to Adderley Park Rail Station
- Thames Ditton to Bushey Rail Station
- Thames Ditton to Riding Mill Rail Station
- Thames Ditton to Billingshurst Rail Station
- Thames Ditton to Hornsey
- Thames Ditton to Malden Manor
- Thames Ditton to New Hythe Rail Station
- Thames Ditton to Chislehurst
- Thames Ditton to Warrington Bank Quay Rail Station