Starting at: Thames Ditton
Arrive at: Shepherd's Bush (Central)
Stations passed through from Thames Ditton
- Surbiton Rail Station
Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Shepherd's Bush (Central) to Thames Ditton
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Thames Ditton to Maghull Rail Station
- Thames Ditton to Sandwich Rail Station
- Thames Ditton to Althorne Rail Station
- Thames Ditton to Canary Wharf
- Thames Ditton to Reeves Corner Tram Stop
- Thames Ditton to Wembley Park
- Thames Ditton to Harringay Green Lanes
- Thames Ditton to Epping
- Thames Ditton to West Kirby Rail Station
- Thames Ditton to Ashtead Rail Station