Starting at: Teddington
Arrive at: Brentford
Stations passed through from Teddington
- Strawberry Hill Rail Station
- Twickenham Rail Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Brentford to Teddington
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Teddington to South Merton
- Teddington to Ravensbourne
- Teddington to Welling
- Teddington to Heathrow Terminal 5
- Teddington to Queens Park (London)
- Teddington to Osterley
- Teddington to Roundthorn (Manchester Metrolink)
- Teddington to Newbury Park
- Teddington to Grange Hill
- Teddington to Heathrow Terminal 4