Starting at: Sydenham Hill
Arrive at: Mitcham Eastfields
Stations passed through from Sydenham Hill
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Mitcham Eastfields to Sydenham Hill
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Sydenham Hill to Llanfairpwll Rail Station
- Sydenham Hill to Lancing Rail Station
- Sydenham Hill to Monument
- Sydenham Hill to Minster Rail Station
- Sydenham Hill to Witham (Essex) Rail Station
- Sydenham Hill to Exmouth Rail Station
- Sydenham Hill to
- Sydenham Hill to London Waterloo East
- Sydenham Hill to Inverness Rail Station
- Sydenham Hill to Warrington Central Rail Station
- Sydenham Hill to Canterbury East Rail Station