Starting at: Sydenham Hill
Arrive at: Upper Warlingham
Stations passed through from Sydenham Hill
- Penge East Rail Station
- Kent House Rail Station
CHANGES TO SOUTHDOWN PSV ROUTES 357 and 409: Until further notice, Route 357 will no longer operate between Selsdon and Redhill, and operates between Redhill and Reigate only. Route 409 continues to operate between Selsdon and Godstone / East Grinstead on Monday to Saturday to a revised timetable.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Upper Warlingham to Sydenham Hill
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Sydenham Hill to Purfleet Rail Station
- Sydenham Hill to Bermuda Park Rail Station
- Sydenham Hill to Lisvane & Thornhill Rail Station
- Sydenham Hill to St. Paul's
- Sydenham Hill to Clapham High Street
- Sydenham Hill to Wimbledon
- Sydenham Hill to Eythorne Station (East Kent Railway)
- Sydenham Hill to Grange Park
- Sydenham Hill to Sandhills Rail Station
- Sydenham Hill to Westenhanger Rail Station
- Sydenham Hill to Rickmansworth