Starting at: Sydenham Hill
Arrive at: Syon Lane
Stations passed through from Sydenham Hill
- West Dulwich Rail Station
- Herne Hill Rail Station
- Brixton Rail Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Syon Lane to Sydenham Hill
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Sydenham Hill to Chiswick Park
- Sydenham Hill to Golders Green
- Sydenham Hill to South Kenton
- Sydenham Hill to Cromford Rail Station
- Sydenham Hill to Clapham (N Yorks) Rail Station
- Sydenham Hill to Sudbury & Harrow Road
- Sydenham Hill to Maiden Newton Rail Station
- Sydenham Hill to Hackney Central
- Sydenham Hill to Hounslow
- Sydenham Hill to Purfleet Rail Station
- Sydenham Hill to Soho Benson Road (Midland Metro Stop)