Starting at: Sydenham Hill
Arrive at: Vauxhall
Stations passed through from Sydenham Hill
- West Dulwich Rail Station
- Herne Hill Rail Station
- Brixton Rail Station
Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Vauxhall to Sydenham Hill
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Sydenham Hill to Chiswick Park
- Sydenham Hill to Mortimer Rail Station
- Sydenham Hill to Bugle Rail Station
- Sydenham Hill to Warrington Central Rail Station
- Sydenham Hill to Rannoch Rail Station
- Sydenham Hill to Norwood Junction
- Sydenham Hill to Streatham
- Sydenham Hill to Theydon Bois
- Sydenham Hill to Queens Park (London)
- Sydenham Hill to Ridgmont Rail Station
- Sydenham Hill to Cooden Beach Rail Station