Starting at: Sydenham Hill
Arrive at: London Bridge
Stations passed through from Sydenham Hill
- Sydenham Hill
- West Norwood
LONDON BRIDGE STATION: Please note that step free interchange between the Jubilee and Northern lines is partly at street level, in both directions. Lifts are available between Northern line and Borough High Street entrance then via Borough High Street, St Thomas Street and Joiner Street to the main Underground ticket hall from where lifts are available to/from the Jubilee line.
LONDON BRIDGE UNDERGROUND STATION: This station is likely to be very busy between 05:45-08:15 and 16:00-17:30. Where possible, travel outside of these times and consider cycling or walking, including parts of your journey. Entry is expected to be busy, please expect to queue to enter so we can help maintain the national 2 metre social distancing.
Ticket price information
Unlimited bus and tram journeys within one hour.
Return journey: London Bridge to Sydenham Hill
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Sydenham Hill to Bishopstone Rail Station
- Sydenham Hill to
- Sydenham Hill to Bangor (Gwynedd) Rail Station
- Sydenham Hill to South Hylton (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- Sydenham Hill to Dymchurch Station (RHDR)
- Sydenham Hill to Horsted Keynes (Bluebell Railway)
- Sydenham Hill to Yarm Rail Station
- Sydenham Hill to Penrhiwceiber Rail Station
- Sydenham Hill to Maxwell Park Rail Station
- Sydenham Hill to Filey Rail Station
- Sydenham Hill to Pallion (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)