Starting at: Sydenham Hill
Arrive at: Clapham Common
Stations passed through from Sydenham Hill
- West Dulwich Rail Station
- Herne Hill Rail Station
- Brixton Rail Station
Northern Line: No service between Morden and Camden Town via Bank, while fix a signal failure. A 4 minute service is operating is operating on the rest of the line due to operational restrictions. Tickets will be accepted on local buses. Public transport should only be used for essential journeys.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Clapham Common to Sydenham Hill
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Sydenham Hill to Burmarsh Road Station (RHDR)
- Sydenham Hill to Ashwell & Morden Rail Station
- Sydenham Hill to Guide Bridge Rail Station
- Sydenham Hill to Pitsea Rail Station
- Sydenham Hill to Manningtree Rail Station
- Sydenham Hill to Weeley Rail Station
- Sydenham Hill to St Helens Central Rail Station
- Sydenham Hill to Wrexham Central Rail Station
- Sydenham Hill to Bootle New Strand Rail Station
- Sydenham Hill to Kings Sutton Rail Station
- Sydenham Hill to Perranwell Rail Station