Starting at: Surbiton
Arrive at: Turkey Street
Stations passed through from Surbiton
- Wimbledon Rail Station
- Earlsfield Rail Station
- Clapham Junction Rail Station
- Vauxhall Rail Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Turkey Street to Surbiton
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Surbiton to Crowborough Rail Station
- Surbiton to Seaton Carew Rail Station
- Surbiton to Ascott-under-Wychwood Rail Station
- Surbiton to Crumpsall (Manchester Metrolink)
- Surbiton to Alvechurch Rail Station
- Surbiton to Possilpark & Parkhouse Rail Station
- Surbiton to Whitefield (Manchester Metrolink)
- Surbiton to Arlesey Rail Station
- Surbiton to
- Surbiton to
- Surbiton to Wargrave Rail Station