Starting at: Surbiton
Arrive at: Manor Park
Stations passed through from Surbiton
- Wimbledon Rail Station
- Earlsfield Rail Station
- Clapham Junction Rail Station
- Vauxhall Rail Station
- London Waterloo Rail Station
MANOR PARK STATION: The ticket office is temporarily closed to protect customers and staff. To purchase a ticket, please use the ticket machines.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Manor Park to Surbiton
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Surbiton to Cookham Rail Station
- Surbiton to Ramsgate Rail Station
- Surbiton to Cyprus DLR
- Surbiton to Kings Sutton Rail Station
- Surbiton to Warren Street
- Surbiton to Greenhithe for Bluewater Rail Station
- Surbiton to Larbert Rail Station
- Surbiton to Brookmans Park Rail Station
- Surbiton to Longbenton (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- Surbiton to Turkey Street
- Surbiton to Kempton Park Rail Station