Starting at: Surbiton
Arrive at: Kingsbury
Stations passed through from Surbiton
- Clapham Junction Rail Station
- London Waterloo Rail Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Kingsbury to Surbiton
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Surbiton to Turkey Street
- Surbiton to Watford North Rail Station
- Surbiton to Bank Hall Rail Station
- Surbiton to Bermuda Park Rail Station
- Surbiton to Bricket Wood Rail Station
- Surbiton to Woodford
- Surbiton to Hayes (Kent)
- Surbiton to South Hylton (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- Surbiton to Upper Halliford Rail Station
- Surbiton to Edmonton Green
- Surbiton to Kirkconnel Rail Station