Starting at: Sundridge Park
Arrive at: West Ruislip
Stations passed through from Sundridge Park
- Bromley North Rail Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: West Ruislip to Sundridge Park
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Sundridge Park to Guide Bridge Rail Station
- Sundridge Park to Putney
- Sundridge Park to Kirknewton Rail Station
- Sundridge Park to Southgate
- Sundridge Park to Sandilands Tram Stop
- Sundridge Park to South Croydon
- Sundridge Park to George Street Tram Stop
- Sundridge Park to Burnham (Berks) Rail Station
- Sundridge Park to Sanderstead
- Sundridge Park to South Acton Rail
- Sundridge Park to Northampton Rail Station