Starting at: Sundridge Park
Arrive at: Hounslow Central
Stations passed through from Sundridge Park
- Plaistow Grove
- Plaistow Green
- Morgan Road
- Hammelton Road
- Bromley North Station
- Bromley Civic Centre
- Bromley High Street / The Mall
- Bromley South Station
Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Hounslow Central to Sundridge Park
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Sundridge Park to Guide Bridge Rail Station
- Sundridge Park to Putney
- Sundridge Park to Baker Street
- Sundridge Park to Barnham Rail Station
- Sundridge Park to Kirknewton Rail Station
- Sundridge Park to Temple
- Sundridge Park to Exhibition Centre (Glasgow) Rail Station
- Sundridge Park to Darton Rail Station
- Sundridge Park to Perivale
- Sundridge Park to Westerton Rail Station
- Sundridge Park to Hull Rail Station