Starting at: Streatham Common
Arrive at: Manor House
Stations passed through from Streatham Common
- Streatham Rail Station
- Tulse Hill Rail Station
Manor House: Closed - Station closed due to operational restrictions.
MANOR HOUSE STATION: Station closed to help key stations remain open and allow essential journeys only
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Manor House to Streatham Common
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Streatham Common to Longbenton (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- Streatham Common to Seer Green Rail Station
- Streatham Common to Winson Green Outer Circle (Midland Metro Stop)
- Streatham Common to Berkhamsted Rail Station
- Streatham Common to Dover Priory Rail Station
- Streatham Common to Broadstairs Rail Station
- Streatham Common to Haywards Heath Rail Station
- Streatham Common to Hemel Hempstead Rail Station
- Streatham Common to Dymchurch Station (RHDR)
- Streatham Common to Tweedbank Rail Station
- Streatham Common to Widdrington Rail Station