Starting at: St Mary Cray
Arrive at: Blackwall DLR
Stations passed through from St Mary Cray
- Nugent Retail Park
- Stanley Way
- Kent Road
- Marion Crescent
- Austin Road
- Cray Valley Road
- Poverest Road / Church Hill Wood
- Poverest Road / Chislehurst Road
- Ladywood Avenue
- Petts Wood Road
- Woodland Way
- Station Square / Petts Wood Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Blackwall DLR to St Mary Cray
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- St Mary Cray to Wedgwood Rail Station
- St Mary Cray to Reeves Corner Tram Stop
- St Mary Cray to Brondesbury
- St Mary Cray to Rishton Rail Station
- St Mary Cray to Leyton Midland Road
- St Mary Cray to Queenstown Road (Battersea)
- St Mary Cray to Carlton Rail Station
- St Mary Cray to Hackney Wick
- St Mary Cray to Huntingdon Rail Station
- St Mary Cray to Etihad Campus (Manchester Metrolink)
- St Mary Cray to