Starting at: St Mary Cray
Arrive at: Earlsfield
Stations passed through from St Mary Cray
- Bickley Rail Station
- Bromley South Rail Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Earlsfield to St Mary Cray
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- St Mary Cray to Kew Gardens
- St Mary Cray to London Paddington Rail Station
- St Mary Cray to Tower Hill
- St Mary Cray to Sutton (London)
- St Mary Cray to Mansion House
- St Mary Cray to Ewell East
- St Mary Cray to Biggleswade Rail Station
- St Mary Cray to Greenwich
- St Mary Cray to Wivelsfield Rail Station
- St Mary Cray to Kelvedon Rail Station
- St Mary Cray to King George V DLR