Starting at: St Mary Cray
Arrive at: Chingford
Stations passed through from St Mary Cray
- Bickley Rail Station
- Bromley South Rail Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Chingford to St Mary Cray
Latest journey planner searches
- St Mary Cray to Wedgwood Rail Station
- St Mary Cray to Reeves Corner Tram Stop
- St Mary Cray to Brondesbury
- St Mary Cray to Rishton Rail Station
- St Mary Cray to Leyton Midland Road
- St Mary Cray to Queenstown Road (Battersea)
- St Mary Cray to Carlton Rail Station
- St Mary Cray to Hackney Wick
- St Mary Cray to Etihad Campus (Manchester Metrolink)
- St Mary Cray to
- St Mary Cray to Hanborough Rail Station