Starting at: St Mary Cray
Arrive at: Mile End
Stations passed through from St Mary Cray
- London Bridge Rail Station
- London Cannon Street Rail Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Mile End to St Mary Cray
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- St Mary Cray to Bangor (Gwynedd) Rail Station
- St Mary Cray to Haywards Heath Rail Station
- St Mary Cray to Shoreham (Kent) Rail Station
- St Mary Cray to Sutton Common
- St Mary Cray to Wellesley Road Tram Stop
- St Mary Cray to Blackhorse Lane Tram Stop
- St Mary Cray to Barry Docks Rail Station
- St Mary Cray to Langley (Berks) Rail Station
- St Mary Cray to Centrale Tram Stop
- St Mary Cray to Ramsgate Rail Station