Starting at: St Mary Cray
Arrive at: Camden Town
EUSTON STATION: Step-free interchange is only available between southbound Northern line Bank Branch trains and southbound Victoria line trains, and between northbound Northern line Bank trains and northbound Victoria line trains. No step-free access or interchange is available to/from the Charing Cross branch platforms.
Stations passed through from St Mary Cray
- Swanley Rail Station
Camden Town: On weekends, a one-way system will be in operation at Camden Town. Access to the platforms will be via the spiral staircase, which has 96 steps.
Ticket price information
Return journey: Camden Town to St Mary Cray
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- St Mary Cray to Kew Gardens
- St Mary Cray to London Paddington Rail Station
- St Mary Cray to Tower Hill
- St Mary Cray to Sutton (London)
- St Mary Cray to Mansion House
- St Mary Cray to Ewell East
- St Mary Cray to Biggleswade Rail Station
- St Mary Cray to Greenwich
- St Mary Cray to Wivelsfield Rail Station
- St Mary Cray to Kelvedon Rail Station
- St Mary Cray to King George V DLR