Starting at: Stamford Hill
Arrive at: Manor Park
Stations passed through from Stamford Hill
- Stoke Newington Rail Station
- Rectory Road Rail Station
- Hackney Downs Rail Station
MANOR PARK STATION: The ticket office is temporarily closed to protect customers and staff. To purchase a ticket, please use the ticket machines.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Manor Park to Stamford Hill
Latest journey planner searches
- Stamford Hill to Thorne North Rail Station
- Stamford Hill to Whitwell (Derbys) Rail Station
- Stamford Hill to Bugle Rail Station
- Stamford Hill to Pembroke Rail Station
- Stamford Hill to Bow Road
- Stamford Hill to Sturry Rail Station
- Stamford Hill to Ockendon Rail Station
- Stamford Hill to Enfield Town
- Stamford Hill to Huntingdon Rail Station
- Stamford Hill to Mills Hill (Manchester) Rail Station