Starting at: South Merton
Arrive at: Canonbury
Stations passed through from South Merton
- Wimbledon Chase Rail Station
- Wimbledon Rail Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Canonbury to South Merton
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- South Merton to Rowley Regis Rail Station
- South Merton to Ruislip Gardens
- South Merton to Morden
- South Merton to Keighley Rail Station
- South Merton to Sudbury Hill Harrow
- South Merton to South Tottenham
- South Merton to Birkbeck
- South Merton to Edgware Road (Circle Line)
- South Merton to Upper Halliford Rail Station
- South Merton to Barnes Bridge
- South Merton to Woldingham Rail Station