Starting at: South Merton
• Take the 413 bus to Morden Station
• Change at Morden Station
• Take the Northern line to Stockwell
• Change at Stockwell Underground Station
• Take the Victoria line to Green Park
• Change at Green Park Underground Station
• Take the Piccadilly line to Hatton Cross
• Change at Hatton Cross Underground Station
Arrive at: Hatton Cross
Journey time between South Merton and Hatton Cross averages at 81 minutes
Stations passed through from South Merton
- Links Avenue
- Morden Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Hatton Cross to South Merton
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Buy mainline railway tickets
Latest journey planner searches
Home > Journey planner > South Merton > Hatton Cross