Starting at: South Greenford
Arrive at: London City Airport DLR
Stations passed through from South Greenford
- Castle Bar Park Rail Station
- Drayton Green Rail Station
- West Ealing Rail Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: London City Airport DLR to South Greenford
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- South Greenford to Belvedere
- South Greenford to Putney Bridge
- South Greenford to Southbury
- South Greenford to St James Street (London)
- South Greenford to Motspur Park
- South Greenford to Mill Hill East
- South Greenford to Mitcham Junction Tram Stop
- South Greenford to Hackney Central
- South Greenford to Chipstead
- South Greenford to Chichester Rail Station
- South Greenford to Sutton Common