Starting at: South Greenford
• Take the Great Western Railway to Greenford
• Change at Greenford Rail Station
• Take the Central line to Bond Street
• Change at Bond Street Underground Station
• Take the Jubilee line to St John's Wood
• Change at St. John's Wood Underground Station
• Take the 113 bus or 13 bus or 187 bus or 46 bus to Swiss Cottage Station
• Change at Swiss Cottage Station / Avenue Road
• Take the Walk to South Hampstead Station
• Change at South Hampstead Station
Arrive at: South Hampstead
Journey time between South Greenford and South Hampstead averages at 67 minutes
Stations passed through from South Greenford
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: South Hampstead to South Greenford
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Buy mainline railway tickets
Latest journey planner searches
Home > Journey planner > South Greenford > South Hampstead