Starting at: South Greenford
Arrive at: Queens Road Peckham
Stations passed through from South Greenford
- South Greenford Station
- Perivale Lane
LONDON OVERGROUND: Saturday 4 and Sunday 5 July, no service between Highbury & Islington and New Cross / Clapham Junction / Crystal Palace / West Croydon. Use alternative London Overground services between Highbury & Islington and Dalston Kingsland (except after 2145 on Sunday when replacement buses operate), and Southern services between New Cross Gate and West Croydon / Crystal Palace. Replacement buses operate between Dalston Kingsland and New Cross Gate, and between Canada Water and Clapham Junction.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Queens Road Peckham to South Greenford
Latest journey planner searches
- South Greenford to Taynuilt Rail Station
- South Greenford to Maghull Rail Station
- South Greenford to Canada Water
- South Greenford to High Wycombe Rail Station
- South Greenford to Thorne North Rail Station
- South Greenford to Pevensey & Westham Rail Station
- South Greenford to Ware Rail Station
- South Greenford to Caterham
- South Greenford to Canterbury East Rail Station
- South Greenford to Maidstone East Rail Station