Starting at: South Greenford
Arrive at: London Fenchurch Street
Stations passed through from South Greenford
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: London Fenchurch Street to South Greenford
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- South Greenford to Taynuilt Rail Station
- South Greenford to Broomfleet Rail Station
- South Greenford to Carnoustie Rail Station
- South Greenford to Robertsbridge Rail Station
- South Greenford to Soho Benson Road (Midland Metro Stop)
- South Greenford to Esher Rail Station
- South Greenford to Llandaf Rail Station
- South Greenford to Central Station (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- South Greenford to Handsworth Booth Street (Midland Metro Stop)
- South Greenford to Cooksbridge Rail Station