Starting at: South Greenford
• Take the Walk to Perivale Lane
• Change at Perivale Lane
• Take the 297 bus to Ealing Broadway Station / Haven Green
• Change at Ealing Broadway Stn / Haven Green
• Take the Walk to Ealing Broadway
• Change at Ealing Broadway Underground Station
• Take the District line to Monument
• Change at Monument Underground Station
• Change at Bank DLR Station
• Take the DLR to Woolwich Arsenal DLR Station
• Change at Woolwich Arsenal DLR Station
• Take the Walk to Woolwich Arsenal Station
• Change at Woolwich Arsenal Station
• Take the 161 bus to Eltham Station / Sherard Road
• Change at Eltham Station / Sherard Road
• Take the Walk to Eltham
Arrive at: Eltham
Journey time between South Greenford and Eltham averages at 129 minutes
Stations passed through from South Greenford
- South Greenford Station
- Perivale Lane
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Eltham to South Greenford
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Buy mainline railway tickets
Latest journey planner searches
Home > Journey planner > South Greenford > Eltham