Starting at: South Greenford
• Take the Great Western Railway to West Ealing
• Change at West Ealing Rail Station
• Take the TfL Rail to Paddington Rail Station
• Change at London Paddington Rail Station
• Take the Walk to Paddington
• Change at Paddington Underground Station
• Take the Circle line to King's Cross St.Pancras
• Change at King's Cross St. Pancras Underground Station
• Take the Victoria line to Highbury & Islington
• Change at Highbury & Islington Underground Station
• Take the London Overground to Dalston Kingsland Rail Station
• Change at Dalston Kingsland Rail Station
Arrive at: Dalston Kingsland
Journey time between South Greenford and Dalston Kingsland averages at 70 minutes
Stations passed through from South Greenford
- Castle Bar Park Rail Station
- Drayton Green Rail Station
- West Ealing Rail Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Dalston Kingsland to South Greenford
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Buy mainline railway tickets
Latest journey planner searches
Home > Journey planner > South Greenford > Dalston Kingsland