Starting at: South Greenford
• Take the 95 bus to Teignmouth Gardens
• Change at Teignmouth Gardens
• Take the Walk to Perivale
• Change at Perivale Underground Station
• Take the Central line to Bond Street
• Change at Bond Street Underground Station
• Take the Jubilee line to North Greenwich
• Change at North Greenwich Underground Station
• Take the Walk to North Greenwich Station
• Change at North Greenwich Station
• Take the 472 bus to Charlton Station / Woolwich Rd
• Change at Charlton Station / Woolwich Road
• Take the Walk to Charlton
Arrive at: Charlton
Journey time between South Greenford and Charlton averages at 100 minutes
Stations passed through from South Greenford
- Welland Gardens
- Teignmouth Gardens
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Charlton to South Greenford
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Buy mainline railway tickets
Latest journey planner searches
Home > Journey planner > South Greenford > Charlton