Starting at: South Greenford
• Take the 95 bus to Park Royal Station
• Change at Park Royal Station
• Take the Piccadilly line to South Kensington
• Change at South Kensington Underground Station
• Take the District line or Circle line to Victoria
• Change at Victoria Underground Station
• Take the Southeastern to Bromley South
• Change at Bromley South Rail Station
• Take the 119 bus or 138 bus or 367 bus or 146 bus or 352 bus to Bromley North Station
• Change at Bromley North Station
Arrive at: Bromley North
Journey time between South Greenford and Bromley North averages at 97 minutes
Stations passed through from South Greenford
- Welland Gardens
- Teignmouth Gardens
- Bideford Avenue
- Langdale Gardens
- Alperton Lane
- Lynwood Road
- Hanger Lane Gyratory
- Hanger Lane Station
- Park Royal Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Bromley North to South Greenford
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Buy mainline railway tickets
Latest journey planner searches
Home > Journey planner > South Greenford > Bromley North