Starting at: South Greenford
• Take the Great Western Railway to West Ealing
• Change at West Ealing Rail Station
• Take the TfL Rail to Paddington Rail Station
• Change at London Paddington Rail Station
• Take the Walk to Paddington
• Change at Paddington Underground Station
• Take the Bakerloo line to Baker Street
• Change at Baker Street Underground Station
• Take the Jubilee line to West Ham
• Change at West Ham Underground Station
Arrive at: West Ham
Journey time between South Greenford and West Ham averages at 66 minutes
Stations passed through from South Greenford
- Castle Bar Park Rail Station
- Drayton Green Rail Station
- West Ealing Rail Station
Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: West Ham to South Greenford
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Buy mainline railway tickets
Latest journey planner searches
Home > Journey planner > South Greenford > West Ham