Starting at: South Greenford
Arrive at: Greenford
Stations passed through from South Greenford
- Welland Gardens
- Teignmouth Gardens
Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Greenford to South Greenford
Latest journey planner searches
- South Greenford to Taynuilt Rail Station
- South Greenford to Broomfleet Rail Station
- South Greenford to Carnoustie Rail Station
- South Greenford to Garston (Herts) Rail Station
- South Greenford to Mortimer Rail Station
- South Greenford to Romford
- South Greenford to
- South Greenford to London Waterloo
- South Greenford to Harrington Road Tram Stop
- South Greenford to Hammersmith (H&C Line)
- South Greenford to Hayes (Kent)