Starting at: South Croydon
Arrive at: Epping
Stations passed through from South Croydon
- East Croydon Rail Station
- Norwood Junction Rail Station
- Anerley Rail Station
- Penge West Rail Station
- Sydenham Rail Station
- Forest Hill Rail Station
- Honor Oak Park Rail Station
- Brockley Rail Station
- New Cross Gate Rail Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Epping to South Croydon
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- South Croydon to Shenstone Rail Station
- South Croydon to Bargeddie Rail Station
- South Croydon to
- South Croydon to West Calder Rail Station
- South Croydon to Bradley Lane (Midland Metro Stop)
- South Croydon to Kinbrace Rail Station
- South Croydon to Harpenden Rail Station
- South Croydon to Pewsey Rail Station
- South Croydon to Etihad Campus (Manchester Metrolink)
- South Croydon to Chartham Rail Station
- South Croydon to Exhibition Centre (Glasgow) Rail Station