Starting at: South Bermondsey
Arrive at: Ware Rail Station
EUSTON STATION: Step-free interchange is only available between southbound Northern line Bank Branch trains and southbound Victoria line trains, and between northbound Northern line Bank trains and northbound Victoria line trains. No step-free access or interchange is available to/from the Charing Cross branch platforms.
Stations passed through from South Bermondsey
- London Bridge Rail Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Ware Rail Station to South Bermondsey
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- South Bermondsey to Berwick-upon-Tweed Rail Station
- South Bermondsey to Newbold (Manchester Metrolink)
- South Bermondsey to Hurst Green Rail Station
- South Bermondsey to Coryton Rail Station
- South Bermondsey to Pevensey & Westham Rail Station
- South Bermondsey to Melksham Rail Station
- South Bermondsey to Royston Rail Station
- South Bermondsey to Castleton Moor Rail Station
- South Bermondsey to Tonbridge Rail Station
- South Bermondsey to Anerley
- South Bermondsey to Wolverhampton St George's (Midland Metro Stop)