Starting at: South Bermondsey
Arrive at: South Quay DLR
Stations passed through from South Bermondsey
- Beamish House
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: South Quay DLR to South Bermondsey
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- South Bermondsey to Walton-on-Thames Rail Station
- South Bermondsey to Dinas (Rhondda) Rail Station
- South Bermondsey to Paisley Gilmour Street Rail Station
- South Bermondsey to West Bromwich Central (Midland Metro Stop)
- South Bermondsey to Broadway (Manchester Metrolink)
- South Bermondsey to
- South Bermondsey to Shenstone Rail Station
- South Bermondsey to New Eltham
- South Bermondsey to Elstree & Borehamwood
- South Bermondsey to Sarn Rail Station