Starting at: South Bermondsey
Arrive at: Ashtead Rail Station
Stations passed through from South Bermondsey
- London Bridge Rail Station
SOUTH WESTERN RAILWAY: Sunday 31 May, buses replace trains between Epsom and Effingham Junction / Dorking.
SOUTHERN: Sunday 31 May, buses replace trains between Epsom and Effingham Junction / Dorking.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Ashtead Rail Station to South Bermondsey
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- South Bermondsey to Clandon Rail Station
- South Bermondsey to New Cross Gate
- South Bermondsey to Forest Hill
- South Bermondsey to Royal Oak
- South Bermondsey to Gordon Hill
- South Bermondsey to Kew Bridge
- South Bermondsey to Lambeth North
- South Bermondsey to Chessington South
- South Bermondsey to Hampton (London)
- South Bermondsey to Bromley-by-Bow