Starting at: South Bermondsey
Arrive at: West Drayton
Stations passed through from South Bermondsey
- Beamish House
WEST DRAYTON STATION: Until September 2020, buses on Routes 222 350 698 U1 U3 and U5 are unable to serve stops in Station Approach outside the station due to poor road conditions. Please use other stops in Yiewsley High Street, Station Road or Horton Road (350) instead.
Bus stop closed until Sep 2020\nPlease use stops on High Street \nor Station Rd to board your bus \n
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: West Drayton to South Bermondsey
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- South Bermondsey to Enfield Town
- South Bermondsey to Hackbridge
- South Bermondsey to West Croydon
- South Bermondsey to Imperial Wharf
- South Bermondsey to Egham Rail Station
- South Bermondsey to Box Hill & Westhumble Rail Station
- South Bermondsey to Claygate Rail Station
- South Bermondsey to Ashtead Rail Station
- South Bermondsey to Kingswood
- South Bermondsey to Haggerston
- South Bermondsey to Sevenoaks Rail Station