Starting at: South Bermondsey
Arrive at: Wallington
Stations passed through from South Bermondsey
- London Bridge Rail Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Wallington to South Bermondsey
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- South Bermondsey to St. Paul's
- South Bermondsey to Tolworth
- South Bermondsey to Turnpike Lane
- South Bermondsey to Stepney Green
- South Bermondsey to Tamworth High Level Rail Station
- South Bermondsey to London Liverpool Street
- South Bermondsey to Cathcart Rail Station
- South Bermondsey to Torre Rail Station
- South Bermondsey to Gatwick Airport Rail Station
- South Bermondsey to Woolwich Dockyard