Starting at: South Bermondsey
Arrive at: Herne Hill
Stations passed through from South Bermondsey
- Queens Road Peckham Rail Station
- Peckham Rye Rail Station
- East Dulwich Rail Station
- North Dulwich Rail Station
- Tulse Hill Rail Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Herne Hill to South Bermondsey
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- South Bermondsey to Hockley Rail Station
- South Bermondsey to Redbridge
- South Bermondsey to Letchworth Rail Station
- South Bermondsey to Bicester Village Rail Station
- South Bermondsey to Barnes
- South Bermondsey to Westbury (Wilts) Rail Station
- South Bermondsey to Clapton
- South Bermondsey to Canary Wharf
- South Bermondsey to Loughton
- South Bermondsey to Staines Rail Station
- South Bermondsey to London Fields